Sorry, No Scheduled Classes.
This class is geared towards Middle School and High School kids ages 12-16. The class covers age appropriate subject matter and teaches life saving tools to keep safe in school, at home, and abroad. This 2 hour seminar is based on subject matter contained in the book “After the Bell Rings” written by William A Dalpe and other resources.
- Color codes of awareness
- The use of the Trust Ring
- Review scenarios to foster good situational awareness
- Concepts of personal safety
- Topics of Bullying will be covered
- Q and A from parents and kids
Note: This class has nothing to do with firearms and firearms are NOT mentioned in this class.
For youth group scheduling and special pricing contact us.