Sorry, No Scheduled Classes.
This is for the advanced shooter and is a live fire class. Take this class to learn how to protect yourself and your family using a firearm outside your home. Students should expect to shoot approximately 200-300 rounds of ammunition (ammunition not included). Students will receive the NRA Guide to the Basics of Personal Protection Outside the Home handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, the Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet, and course completion certificate.
- Safety review
- Strategies for personal safety outside the home
- Carrying a concealed handgun and presenting the handgun from concealment
- Developing basic defensive shooting skills
- Developing concealed carry shooting skills for use outside the home
- Special defensive shooting techniques
- Concealed carry, self-defense and the law
This is a 2-day class. One day in the classroom and one day on the range
- Must have taken the NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home Course. Must bring copy of course completion certificate
- Massachusetts residents must have a valid gun license (LTC or FID)
- Must have your own firearm registered to you.
- Must be comfortable handling and shooting your firearm.